segunda-feira, 20 de outubro de 2014

samanda francielli 1MB

hilda-hilst

                                   Adriano Scandolara



           It is as it should be, Dionysus: do not come Voice and wind only
Of the out there                                                                      Supposing alone
That if you were inside
This important voice, this wind
of the branches out there
Would never reach me. Absorbed
I would listen
To the essence of your song. Do not come, Dionysus,
For it is better to dream your roughness
And every night, savour victory anew
Thinking: tomorrow, yes, you will come
And tomorrow will be a time of plenty:
Every night, I Ariana, making ready
Fragrance and body. And a verse every night
Unfolding from the wisdom of your absence.

É bom que seja assim, Dionísio, que não venhas.
Voz e vento apenas
Das coisas do lá fora
E sozinha supor
Que se estivesses dentro
Essa voz importante e esse vento
Das ramagens de fora
Eu jamais ouviria. Atento
Meu ouvido escutaria
O sumo do teu canto. Que não venhas, Dionísio.
Porque é melhor sonhar a tua rudeza
E sorver reconquista a cada noite
Pensando: amanhã sim, virá
E o tempo de amanhã será riqueza:
A cada noite, eu Ariana, preparando
Aroma e corpo. E o verso a cada noite
Se fazendo de tua sábia ausência.



When Beatrice and Cayanna ask you, Dionysus,
If you love me, you may say you love me not.
It little matters to me
Being nothing around you, a shadow, tattered stuff
In the judgement of your mother and sister. What matters to me,
Dionysus, is what you say in bed, to my ear
And what you say can not be sung
Because they are shameless, raging words
And in my verse they would sound wrong
And in my room love is the word.
Quando Beatriz e Caiana te perguntarem, Dionísio,
Se me amas, podes dizer que não. Pouco me importa
Ser nada à tua volta, sombra, coisa esgarçada
No entendimento de tua mãe e irmã. A mim me importa,
Dionísio, o que dizes deitado, ao meu ouvido
E o que tu dizes nem pode ser cantado
Porque é palavra de luta e despudor
E no meu verso se faria injúria
E no meu quarto se faz verbo de amor.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário