terça-feira, 14 de outubro de 2014

#2 Marimar 2MB

SHADOWS

My body discharged upon the land.-

Mean-while, I listened to the wind
From the sierra´s as it mischievoosly
Passed through my pasture.

 It was like a breeze that in
The hands of the sun,
Croshed mirrors!

 In the obscure plane of the
Jubilant reflections of my shadow,-
Exploded the colors of smiles.

 And it was at that instant, that in
My eyes: “planets of solitaire”
I watched the wind,
-Dragging from the earth the wears,
and Dressing with my shadow the
Firmament!

Julie Sopetrán



   Tradução

SOMBRAS

Meu corpo descarregado sobre o lando 

Meio-tempo, eu ouvia o vento 
Dos Sierra pois mischievoosly 
Passou pela minha pastagem. 

Foi como uma brisa que em 
As mãos do sol, 
Espelhos Croshed! 

No plano obscuro do 
Reflexões Rejubilante de minha sombra, - 
Explodiu as cores sorrisos. 

E foi nesse instante, que, em 
Meus olhos: "planetas de paciência" 
Eu assisti o vento, 
Dragging Da terra o usa, 
E de vestir com a minha sombra o 
Firmamento!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário